Terms and Conditions
- In purchasing on this site, you are bound by our terms and conditions.
- Please notify us via email with your bank transfer details when paying by Direct Bank Deposit… please use your name as a reference with all payments.
- If your bank transfer details are not received within 7 days your order will be cancelled.
Yong Ho Center Cancellation/Refund Policy
- Once registration has been made cannot be changed or transfer or exchange of any other products/services.
- Registration fees paid by registrants are not refundable including deposit / full payment.
- In the event of non-attendance for any reasons, our Company will not refund any payment made, or cannot exchange/substitute any products/services, or/and not allow to transfer to third party.
- The Yong Ho TCM Center reserve the right to cancel or postpone a Seminar or related event(s) due to insufficient participants or in our sole discretion. If we cancel or postpone a Seminar or event, we will use reasonable efforts to reschedule the cancelled or postponed seminar or event to within twelve (12) months from its original start date.
- The Yong Ho TCM Center is not responsible for airline tickets, hotels costs, other tickets or payments, or any similar fee penalties or related or unrelated losses, costs and/or expenses registrant may incur or have incurred as a result of any seminar cancellations or changes.
- Refund and cancellation policy charges is 1.5% on your refund amount, subject to a minimum of RM50.00 and a maximum of RM100.00 and will only be imposed for each transaction of refund payment.
– No photos & video recording permitted however voice recording is allowed
– Any further questions relating to seminar terms and conditions, please email us.