Terms and Conditions
- In purchasing on this site, you are bound by our terms and conditions.
- Please notify us via email with your bank transfer details when paying by Direct Bank Deposit… please use your name as a reference with all payments.
- If your bank transfer details are not received within 7 days your order will be cancelled.
Yong Ho Center Pte. Ltd. Cancellation/Refund Policy
- Once registration has been made cannot be changed or transfer or exchange of any other products/services.
- Registration fees paid by registrants are not refundable including deposit / full payment.
- In the event of non-attendance for any reasons, our Company will not refund any payment made, or cannot exchange/substitute any products/services, or/and not allow to transfer to third party.
- The Yong Ho TCM Center Pte. Ltd. reserve the right to cancel or postpone a Seminar or related event(s) due to insufficient participants or in our sole discretion. If we cancel or postpone a Seminar or event, we will use reasonable efforts to reschedule the cancelled or postponed seminar or event to within twelve (12) months from its original start date.
- The Yong Ho TCM Center Pte. Ltd. is not responsible for airline tickets, hotels costs, other tickets or payments, or any similar fee penalties or related or unrelated losses, costs and/or expenses registrant may incur or have incurred as a result of any seminar cancellations or changes.
– No photos & video recording permitted however voice recording is allowed
– Any further questions relating to seminar terms and conditions, please email us.