(Postponed to 2021)
Normal Price RM 5000
Early Bird Price RM 4200 (Saving RM800)
Early Bird before XX/X/2020
Registration open for: Chinese medicine profession , Chinese medicine student , western medicine profession and western medicine student.
Date: Date will be announce later
Venue: To Be Confirm ( Kuala Lumpur City Center Hotel)
Times: 9am- 5pm
For any enquires please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
*See terms and conditions for cancellation policy.
AcuCore [Core Foundations Track]
The essential groundwork for treating all internal and external diseases. Designed for both beginning and advanced practitioners. Days 1 & 3 introduce new concepts and strategies, while Days 2 & 4 offer more hands-on demonstrations, practical ideas and fun ways to bring life to the Balance Method. All of the days are structured like workshops to put into practice the theory just learned. Practitioners will have the opportunity to needle each other under the guidance of the teacher and assistants. You may even be lucky enough to receive a treatment!
- Day 1: Local Balance : Clinical Wonders with Acupuncture 1,2,3
- Day 2: Local Balance : Clinical Wonders in Practice
- Day 3: Global Balance for Functional Disorders
- Day 4: Global Balance in Practice
Day 1: Clinical Wonders with Acupuncture 1,2,3
- Discover a logical Three-Step Strategy to immediately and effectively treat all localized symptoms such as pain, numbness, stiffness, tingling or burning sensations, etc.
- Understand the classical origin of Dr. Tan’s famous 6 Systems which tie up 2,000 years of Chinese Medicine into a simple balancing pattern. You will be amazed how scattered concepts suddenly make sense!
- Learn the Golden Rules to make acupuncture work consistently.
Day 2: Clinical Wonders in Practice
- Learn the “Matrix Analysis Technique” to balance complications using a minimal number of meridians in your treatment.
- Countless real-life case studies and demonstrations ensure you will have analyzed the most common pain patterns seen in clinical practice.
- Some lucky participants will be invited to palpate Ashi points and insert needles under the teacher’s supervision.
Day 3: Global Balance for Functional Disorders
- Apply the Taiji Dynamic Structure to treat functional diseases and whole-body pain.
- Practice different Four-Meridian Treatment Strategies for whole body issues such as allergic, digestive, cardiac, respiratory or uro-gynecological diseases.
- Convert Western medical diagnoses into correct acupuncture diagnoses for accurate treatments
- Discover Dr. Tan’s famous and most effective point combinations.
Day 4: Global Balance in Practice
- Review and combine all the theory and demonstrations from the past three days.
- Utilize a simple and effective wisdom when approaching patients who simultaneously exhibit local and internal disorders.
- End the four-day series feeling no questions were left unanswered!
Why study Si Yuan Balance Method ?
Believing in the teachings of their honored Master, Si Yuan instructors are inspired to bring greater balance, health and humanity to the world. They are Balance Method acupuncturists with ten years’ experience practicing in high-volume community settings.
What Si Yuan Offers?
• High quality training by experienced and skilled teachers and translators.
• Supportive acupuncture communities via our online social groups, email and in person during the seminars.
• Humanitarian missions that will expand your horizons and challenge you as an acupuncturist.
Balance Method Acupuncture
• Less memorization – More logical thinking.
• See & experience instant clinical results.
• All classes are a comprehensive mix of theory, demonstration & hands-on practice.
Balance Method Gong Fa
• Preserve your health, energy and balance.
• Increase the effectiveness of your needling.
• Enhance your patient’s acupuncture benefits.