Normal Price RM 5000
Presented by: Dr James Lu In association with Yongho TCM Center Pte. Ltd. Registration open for: Chinese medicine profession , Chinese medicine student , western medicine profession and western medicine student. Language: English Date: From 29/10/2020 To 01/11/2020 Venue: Meliá Kuala Lumpur Hotel. Include lunch and tea break. Times: 9am- 5pm For any enquires please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org *See terms and conditions for cancellation policy.
I. IntroductionThis course covers the etiology, pathogenesis, differential diagnosis and treatment of common diseases of the musculoskeletal system in accordance with both TCM and Western medicine. Emphasis is placed on the differentiation of bone and soft tissue injuries related to common sports and industrial injuries. You will learn how to review X-rays and to treat patients with the most effective strategies, perform essential orthopedic tests to find the root cause of dysfunctions, recognize red flags in orthopedics, make appropriate clinical decisions, and evaluate the outcome of treatments. You will also learn how to competently instruct patients in the proper rehabilitation and the prevention of sports and industrial injuries. After attending this course, it will make your treatments much more effective with long-lasting results!
II. What you will learn from this courseAcupuncture Orthopedics incorporates Classical Meridian acupuncture with Orthopedic Physical Therapy approaches to impact pain, soft tissue injuries, and other chronic orthopedic disorders. Course content includes:
- Assessment of the musculoskeletal system for
- Soft tissue dysfunction
- Postural alignment
- Compensatory movement patterns
- And muscular integrity by using special tests, manual muscle testing, range of motion and movement patterns.
- Use of TCM organ diagnosis and theory, plus
- Trigger, Motor and acupuncture points
- Manual techniques for common orthopedic dysfunctions
- Referred pain patterns
- Myofascial mobilization techniques
- Kinesio taping
- Effective postural exercises that combine with other protocols to help the practitioner get the patient out of pain and provide long-lasting results.